Edccelerate is jam-packed with powerful features that will allow you to navigate, learn, and enjoy with ease.
- Student Library (accessible by clicking "Get Started Now" or clicking on a video in any grade level)
- Parent Library (accessible by clicking on a video in the Parents section)
- Teacher Library (accessible by clicking on a video in the Teachers section)
- downloadable worksheet (and answer key for student videos)
- dynamic quiz
- Live sessions: choose a live session video to sign up for homework help, science demonstrations, writing workshops, and much more!
- Careers section in our Student Library: all about the many careers to be explored
- Activities section in our Student Library: exciting hands-on activities that can be done in parallel at home, including art and science experiments with educational connections
We love learning, and we hope you will find it to be more enriching and exciting with Edccelerate!
Our complete Library has hundreds of videos that cover a wide range of topics, and it is growing every week. Visit the Library to view the array of video topics available to you.
There are many ways to use our Library! Choose what works best for you.
Here are some suggestions as you explore and learn:
- Use the filter to search for specific topics or subject areas.
- Use the Favorites feature to pin your own sequence of videos to your Favorites so that you can watch them on your schedule.
- Use the search bar to locate videos that cover specific keywords or standards codes.
- Watch a subject's videos in sequence. Once completed, move to the same subject area's videos in the next grade for enrichment.
- Sign up for a Live Session to extend your understanding and interact in learning sessions and think tanks that promote deep thinking.